It’s been a full year since I relocated from Chicago to South Florida. I said I would be back, and I keep my promises. My travel plans have been finalized. I’ll be visiting and taking sessions in Chicago June 28th-July 3rd! My favorite dungeon to utilize in the Windy City is Lady Sophia’s Chicago Dungeon Rentals, so, that is where I’ll take sessions. Be sure to get in contact via email to arrange your time to submit(MistressNatalya@gmail.com). I tend to bring a vast array of: bondage gear, CBT and NT items, electrical gear, domestic disciplinary aides, whips and more whenever I travel. It’s always best to make advance arrangements to ensure both my availability and that I have certain items packed for our session.
I have mentioned this on FaceBook between My previous travels, but wanted to take the time to write out a more thorough entry here. On June 29th I will be relocating from Chicago to South Florida! Some of you have known for a while about this decision, and I thank those of you who’ve known and kept it quiet until I was ready to make an official announcement. For the past 13 years I’ve been a Professional Dominatrix in Chicago. Though I have traveled to other cities for sessions and filming Chicago has been My home. This decision was not made lightly, and My relocation is due to the desire to pursue certain goals I have within the Pro FemDom industry. There are certain opportunities I would be a fool to not grasp onto. The Order of Indomitus events have been inspiring, rewarding, and something I want to see grow and continue to flourish. There are also practical reasons for My relocation as well. My allergy to wool has gotten worse as years pass, and I no longer want it to be a hindrance to creating FemDom content or conducting face to face sessions.
In My post on FaceBook I mentioned the only change really will be that I am South Florida based with travels back to Chicago and other major cities. With that said, this is a, “see you later” rather than a, “goodbye” kind of announcement. During the winters I will of course be staying in the south due to My allergy.
Since I mentioned The Order of Indomitus, this also marks My teaming up with Mistress Michelle Lacy in Florida. We will be available for double Domme sessions with frequency in the Delray Beach area. There are many more exciting things on the horizon, and as they come to fruition I’ll be making announcements here and all over. To facilitate My relocation process Mistress Michelle is coming to Chicago the evening of June 24th! Double sessions will be available from then until June 28th. This is Her first time visiting Chicago and sessions slots are already filling up. Don’t delay in arranging your time to serve Us! In general the schedule is as follows:
Chicago: solo sessions from now until the 28th
June 24th-28th=double Domme sessions also available with Mistress Michelle Lacy (She of course is available for solo sessions too!)
South Florida: solo and double sessions available after July 1st
I am looking forward to this new big step and transition. My hope is in reading this you’ll be inspired to pursue your fantasies and make changes for happiness and continued growth in life. One of the most valuable things Chicago has taught Me is life can be short and tomorrow is not certain. Don’t forgo an opportunity for a wonderful experience just because it may be difficult.
As more and more fresh blood comes into the scene I find it increasingly important to type out this blog. Why is this called the, “Session booking protocol aka the ‘how to get down’ post”? The content of this has been inspired not only by My frequent travels to different cities, but My fellow Pro Dommes tweets, emails, and conversations We’ve had both in person and over the phone. It is inspired by you, potential client-the ones who have a difficult time mustering the courage to book a session. Whether this is your first ever session, or your first ever session with Me; keep reading. There is essential information here!
What do I mean by, “how to get down”? Before the onset of social media and the internet, it was difficult to book a session with a Pro Domina. Potential slaves had to go through all sorts of hoops. There were ads in print magazines. These ads often required a potential slave to send a hand written letter with a self addressed stamped envelope to the Lady you’d like to see. Given the amount of time it took to send this correspondence and be awarded a session, the potential slave wanted to get it right at the first attempt. A proper first impression was required. Sending your interests, boundaries, and health information was paramount. Addressing a Lady by Her preferred title was a part of this interaction. In other words, sessions were an indulgence rather than a compulsion. To “get down”-have a session-protocol was adhered to.
Of course it is currently the digital age. Do you know how lucky you are now, slave? For those of you old enough to remember going through this process, things are obviously much easier. While I’ve been a Pro Domina for 12 years, My frequent travels have awarded Me conversations with those describing how things once were. Currently I have a phone where I can press a button, speak into it, and within seconds I can find anything I desire. Years ago this was not the case. Great efforts and lengths for research had to be made. Our digital age has sadly made so many compulsive and lazy. My intent in writing this is to give extra information, a specific place of reference, and to remind you that even though communication can be instantaneous, you only get one chance to make a first impression. Make sure it’s a good one.
I mentioned social media earlier, and will stress a point. For Me (and I can only speak for Myself here) social media is meant as a gateway. My website is listed in every piece of social media I have. To gain information, all you need to do is go into My profile and click on the link to My website. I don’t negotiate sessions via social media. The planning process over the years for My website has been time consuming. It is important to Me that information to answer many of your questions is clearly listed. This way I don’t have to answer the same set of questions over and over again. I can then focus on what makes you personally tick and craft an experience surrounding where I’d like to take you on your FemDom journey.
By doing this research, you will see the following:
1. How I prefer to be addressed: Mistress Natalya (this is how your correspondence should begin)
2. My preferred method of contact: email to MistressNatalyaSadici@protonmail.com
3. Where I’m currently located and My travel schedule
4. My interests and what absolutely is NOT offered in My sessions
I’m going to give you more detailed information on what should be included in your correspondence and why. It’s important to understand exactly what you’re looking for. Remember: your life is in My hands during the session. I take this responsibility very seriously and you should too.
In your initial email include the following:
1. Proper address of Me-“Mistress Natalya” is a sign of respect
2. Your name-include your first name as well as any social media aliases and message board screen names. Yes, I research you just as you should have done your research on Me.
3. How you heard about Me-I have ads and links everywhere. It’s really wonderful to know which ads are working as well as what information you’ve seen already. It’s not uncommon to hear that another Lady or member of the scene referred you. If that’s the case, I like to thank the person who spoke highly of Me. I can’t give proper thanks unless it’s stated who that person was.
4. What you would like to explore in session, interests, and fetishes-if I have no idea what you’re looking for, I don’t want to pry it out of you. Clear communication is key to having a great session experience. If you’re new, definitely say so! Describing what you think and fantasize about is a huge help. Be specific. Saying, “I want to be Dominated”, is vague and says nothing. Listing specific activities such as: CBT, bondage, or spanking is what I mean here.
5. Limits-these are things I absolutely can’t do to you. Even though My sessions are a power exchange, I take control ethically. Having certain activities that are explored only after developing a rapport is perfectly acceptable. I take great joy in expanding horizons and limits, however, I need to know what your limits are and what can be expanded!
6. Any health issues or medications you’re currently taking-Often the first thing that pops into someone’s mind is, “I don’t have any STDs”. Things such as a previous shoulder injury, bad back, or knees effect bondage positions I may put you into. Taking Cialis, or any other erectile enhancements greatly impacts sessions. I need to know these things to take certain precautions. Even though you may think something is minor, list it. Part of being a scene professional is knowing how different injuries and health issues can impact BDSM exploration. If you aren’t honest and transparent about this, not only do you put yourself at risk, but you put Me and My business at risk.
7. The day, time, and session length desired-I am a full time Professional Dominatrix. Going back and forth about “what works best for My schedule”, is not something I care to get into. Communicating specifically when you’d like to session means you’ll be taken more seriously, and your correspondence will be answered as soon as possible. It often helps to state it in the subject of your email. An example of this is: “Chicago session inquiry 8/25”. I require a minimum notice of 24 hours for first time sessions. Proper planning is always best. If you’re wanting to session for multiple hours, it’s best to give as much advance notice as possible. I require a deposit for session bookings and go over this process once the session is negotiated.
Be sure to use proper grammar and spelling. Emails to Me must be given the same attention and care correspondence to another business professionals would be given. Type out, “You”. Capitalize, “Mistress Natalya”. Think of the questions you’re about to ask in correspondence, but make sure these questions aren’t already answered on My website.
During our email exchanges, answer ALL of My questions. I have a reason for them. Picking and choosing which questions are answered is disrespectful. Follow My instructions to the letter, and the session will be positive experience. There is no dodging My protocol or working around it. Even if you’re booking a fetish exploration session, you are still giving up power and control because I craft the experience.
I still have My phone number listed in ads and on My website. This is due to knowing technology glitches can occur and I travel frequently. It is never acceptable to text message Me as initial contact. My phone hours are clearly listed on My website. Follow them. If you are calling in lieu of reading My website information, I will quickly end the call. Phone calls are reserved for specific session bookings. If you are unsure of your schedule, don’t call Me.
Goddess Cheyenne has written a wonderful book which not only enables you as a submissive male to make an excellent first impression on a FemDom, but also to recognize fact from fiction in FemDom advertising. I highly suggest reading it, and you can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Yes-Maam-Submissives-Meeting-Mistress-ebook/dp/B00U8Z11O6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1439943967&sr=1-1&keywords=Cheyenne+Mack
I look forward to hearing from you, slave, and wish you the best on your FemDom journey.
This new OTK spanking clip is now available in my clips4sale store:
I remember getting my first latex piece from Laura, aka Vex Clothing, about 10 years ago. It was slick, shiny, and hugged my curves in all the right ways. Guess what? I still have that first piece from her. That, I know, is a testament to the quality and passion Laura has for making the best latex garments possible.
Right now Laura is taking Voyeur, the sister brand to Vex, to the next level. You can take part in helping this vision become a reality by checking out her Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vexclothing/voyeur-by-vex-clothing-inc
Let’s help Laura get more latex in more closets around the world!